Thursday, June 13, 2013

#9: move to another state.

Well, folks, it's official. Next Thursday morning, I'm moving to Texas!!

Texas has been in the back of my mind since I graduated from Baylor three years ago and I'm so excited to be heading back! At a job fair in February, I interviewed with an HR representative with Dallas ISD. He was very interested in me as a Baylor grad with my Masters and we've been in touch ever since. Over the last several months, I've become more and more assured that this is the right move for me at this point in my life!

So, I'm headed to Dallas. I'm moving now so that as I continue to interview, I'll be able to say that I live in Dallas, not Nashville (which got some very strange looks the last time I said that). I'm also excited to get good and settled now, rather than trying to squeeze in a move right before school starts. Here's to new beginnings, a new city, a new apartment, and (hopefully) a new job. I'm nervous and excited all at the same time, but mostly just excited!

Dallas, here I come!



3 comments:

  1. That's so awesome, but I will miss running into you!! We need to get together before you leave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo! We are just as excited as you! Great things are coming your way and we can't wait to be a part of it!

    ReplyDelete