Tuesday, May 28, 2013

101 in 1001 - update!

It's been a little more than 9 months since I started my 101 in 1001 list and I'm pretty proud of my progress! In the past few months, I've crossed several things off of my list and plan on getting to several more this summer! Here's what I've been up to:

4. Grow out my hair well past my shoulders - March 27, 2013 

I grew it out, and then chopped it off - typical! 



7. Graduate with my Masters - May 4, 2013

So proud of this! 



30. Subscribe to magazines I always buy in order to save money - February 2013

I love having them on my iPad!



79. Be a bridesmaid - December 29, 2012

Laura & Dustin are so dear to me. So blessed to have been part of their big day!



85. Eat a lobster - March 29, 2013

Not a huge fan, but happy that I finally did it!


As for the next few months, here are seven things I plan on crossing off of my list. As you might can guess, big changes are on the horizon! 

8. Become a teacher. 
9. Move to another state. 
18. Drink eight glasses of water a day for one week. 
22. Find a church home that fills me up. 
27. Have a picnic. 
54. Develop a daily routine and stick to it. 
56. Rid my house of anything that does not have a place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment