Thursday, February 14, 2013

there's music in my ears - part 4.

In honor of Valentine's Day, I've put together a fun playlist for you with some of my favorite love tunes. I hope you enjoy these - some are timeless and some are playful and fun.

Remember to love on those special to you today, and every day!

(If you use Spotify, here's a link to the playlist. Please subscribe! Lizzie's List #4)

1. The Way You Look Tonight - Frank Sinatra
2. Fever - Beyonce
3. Kiss - Tom Jones
4. I Just Wanna Make Love to You - Etta James
5. I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
6. Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars
7. I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston
8. As Long As You Love Me - Backstreet Boys
9. Crazy in Love - Beyonce and Jay-Z
10. Do You Realize?? - The Flaming Lips
11. Ain't No Mountain High Enough - Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell
12. I'll Be There - The Jackson Five
13. Make You Feel My Love - Adele
14. Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen
15. This Will Be (An Everlasting Love) - Natalie Cole


No comments:

Post a Comment