Monday, February 18, 2013

monday menu.

Here we go! Lots of yummy things on the docket for this week. I have a new recipe for my green smoothie that I'm excited about trying. I didn't get to make my salmon last week, so it's back on for this week. Also can't wait to try the pasta recipe on Tuesday -- I'm longing for warmer weather and am hopeful that this recipe will help me pretend! 

Have a wonderful week. 

Monday
fruity green smoothie (434 cal)
TBD - lunch with first grade team
baked salmon, roasted asparagus (113 cal)

Tuesday
special k with red berries
leftover salmon and asparagus (113 cal)
pasta with zucchini, tomatoes, and creamy lemon-yogurt sauce (325 cal)


Wednesday
fruity green smoothie (434 cal)
leftover pasta (325 cal)
TBD - dinner out

Thursday
mini cinnamon raisin bagel with cream cheese
leftover pasta (325 cal)
jalapeno popper chicken (439 cal), roasted green beans with mushrooms, balsamic vinegar, and parmesan (72 cal)

Friday
fruity green smoothie (434 cal)
leftover jalapeno popper chicken (439 cal) and roasted green beans (72 cal)
TBD


No comments:

Post a Comment