Monday, February 11, 2013

monday menu.

I made the mistake of going to the grocery store yesterday without a list. Doh! I had several things in mind, which helped, but I'm hoping I have enough of the right things and not a lot of stuff that I won't eat this week. We shall see!

Monday
scrambled eggs with diced peppers and shredded cheese, bowl of strawberries
leftover rigatoni and ragu
barbecue chicken, green beans

Tuesday
special k with red berries
leftover chicken and green beans, strawberries
salmon with parmesan roasted asparagus and roasted potatoes

Wednesday
scrambled eggs, one slice toast, strawberries
sandwich, chips, yogurt, strawberries
turkey stuffed peppers

Thursday
smoothie, strawberries
leftover stuffed pepper, strawberries
tbd - valentine's dinner with friends

Friday
scrambled eggs, yogurt
leftover stuffed pepper, strawberries
tbd

Recipe Links: 

No comments:

Post a Comment