Wednesday, February 6, 2013

currently....

listening to
"Sweet Nothing" by Calvin Harris featuring Florence Welch, on repeat.

munching on
raw strawberries. 

watching
Friends... all day, e'ery day! 

reading
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix... Finally making my way through the series!

wanting
a Jawbone UP band, like you cannot believe.

wondering
when will I be able to drive with my windows down again?

drinking
water with lemon and lime slices (yum)

wearing
all black, because one of the kindergarten teachers turned 40 today! 

3 comments:

  1. I am currently:

    listening to- "Man on Fire" by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zero

    munching on- my pen cap..just had a pear

    watching- people walk by the window to the door to our office

    reading- Thing I Wish I'd Known Before I Got Married by Gary Chapman (with Dustin)

    wanting- a pedicure

    wondering- what employer will swoop in and grab Dustin to be their next employee! (lucky "future them"!!)

    drinking- cucumber/lime water i bottled at home! SO REFRESHING! i'll bring some over!

    wearing- Frye boots, black tights, black dress, black knee-length cardigan with a very colorful fall-ish scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It's a band you wear on your wrist at all times. It syncs to an app on your phone and tracks caloric burn, steps, and sleep patterns -- how long it takes you to fall asleep, how long you stay asleep, deep and light sleep, and has a smart alarm to wake you up when it's best for your body to wake up. It's seriously cool!

      Delete