Monday, January 28, 2013

monday menu.

I am so excited about my menu this week! The chicken pot pie on Monday is a gift from my mom - thank you! I also can't wait to try the ziti with mushrooms and onions. I LOVE caramelized onions. Sounds like a perfect match, if you ask me! I can't wait to try the oatmeal casserole - I made it that last night for use throughout the week. Look how pretty it is! 


Monday
oatmeal casserole
sliced apple
white house salad
grapes
chicken pot pie

Tuesday
mountain eggs
carrots & hummus
leftover chicken pot pie
wheat thins & laughing cow
spinach salad with chicken, avocado, and goat cheese

Wednesday
oatmeal casserole
grapes
white house salad
sliced apple
ziti with portobello mushrooms, caramelized onions, and goat cheese

Thursday
mountain eggs
wheat thins & laughing cow
leftover ziti
carrots & hummus
orzo with spinach and parmesan

Friday 
oatmeal casserole
sliced apple
leftover orzo
grapes


Here are some of the recipes, if you are interested: 

1 comment:

  1. Dustin and I made our menu for the week last night! I went through a few new slow cooker/crock pot recipe books that I have and picked 3 crock pot meals and 2 fairly easy ones. So fun!! It definitely helps to meal plan! And uh...please do share this oatmeal casserole recipe!!

    ReplyDelete