Wednesday, January 9, 2013

good morning, good MORNING!

Now that school has begun and I'm slowly getting back into a solid routine, I've decided to refine my mornings so that they can be productive without being stressful. I always have intentions of getting up early and getting on with my day. Unfortunately, unless I have something planned to do, I find myself hitting snooze more often than not. That changes tomorrow and I'm excited!


Monday
get to flow yoga at 6

Tuesday
go on a long walk with Cosmo

Wednesday
spend thirty minutes writing in my One Thousand Gifts journal

Thursday
make it to spin class at 6:15

Friday
splurge on a Bruegger's bagel

Saturday
spin at 8:30



Are you a morning person? 
What does it take to get you out of bed earlier than you absolutely have to?

3 comments:

  1. Love it! I'd love to join you and Cosmo on morning walks :-D About flow yoga...when is it done? I'm interested BUT I have to be ON the road to work (from the Y) by 7:30 at the latest..do you think I'd have enough time to shower afterward? Let me know and I'd love to join you on those!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'd love to have you join us! I'm thinking about walking from 6 until 6:30. Would that leave you enough time to get ready? Yoga is finished at 7. Just depends on if you have to wash your hair or not and if 30 minutes will be enough time to get out the door. Let me know!

      Delete
  2. I'm definitely a morning person. And although my kids are now what gets me up before I absolutely have to be awake, what worked in the past was realizing that if I worked out first thing, then I'd be done with it and could enjoy the rest of my day and not feel guilty. :-)

    ReplyDelete