Come February, I want to:
- get on a regular exercise regimen that I can stick to,
- try new classes that I've been afraid to,
- push myself in new ways,
- and move to the next level in my health and stamina and flexibility.
- making permanent changes,
- trying some things that I've really been avoiding despite knowing their health benefits,
- and branch out of my normal range of food.
That doesn't mean I can't begin making changes NOW.
Tonight while watching the Biggest Loser, I had a revelation (again). If I have unhealthy food items in my house, I WILL EAT THEM. Why is that so hard to understand when I'm at the grocery store? I have to bring good things into my home so that when I get hungry, I only have healthy options to choose from. In order (for me) to shop well, I HAVE to have a list. In order to have a list, I have to plan my meals. This is how I do it:
Planning is so important and with a schedule like this, I am much more likely to actually achieve my goals! I formatted this for the remainder of the current week and based on what I currently have in my refrigerator. Starting next week, I will publish my weekly menus on Monday. I am actively going to work on making better choices for my meals while I slowly get back into a workout regimen.
What do you think about the schedule? Would you be interested in using one?
Good thing I created a blank one, just for you!
Feel free to download and let me know how you like it!