Tuesday, December 4, 2012

pop of color.

I love nail polish. Unfortunately for my bank account, I am one of those people who feels pretty much naked when my nails are bare. For many years, my favorite brand of polish has been Essie. I tend to stick with neutrals on my fingers and bright pinks and reds on my toes, but occasionally I'll go out of my comfort zones and pick something wild. Here are some of my favorite shades:






Beyond Cozy - "a decadent silvery gold glitter" 
a great holiday shade - PERFECT for New Years Eve

Don't Sweater It - "a warm, cozy and creamy mauve"
my go-to neutral for winter

Fiesta - "a shock of creamy hot pink"
usually reserved for summer toes, but works great for a pop with a dark winter outfit

Lollipop - "candy cane red"
says it right there in the name!

Mademoiselle - "the most classic grown-up pink"
my go-to shade all year long when I can't make up my mind

Mint Candy Apple - "creme de menthe mint"
put it with just about anything

Power Clutch - "a striking, deep gray-green"
for when you want to feel fierce

Skirting the Issue - "an exquisite, fashionable burgundy wine"
perfect in peep-toes

Where's My Chauffeur? - "an opulent turquoise" 
a new shade this winter

What's your favorite brand and shade? Any go-tos when you can't make up your mind? 




No comments:

Post a Comment