Wednesday, November 28, 2012

there's music in my ears - part 3.

Some of my favorite Christmas tunes are the more traditional hymns that I grew up with. Some of the versions on this playlist are a little untraditional, but they put a fun spin on them! Some of the versions are the ones you've probably heard a hundred times throughout your life. So here's a new playlist for you to enjoy - I hope you do!

1. Angels We Have Heard on High - Relient K
2. Do You Hear What I Hear? - Bing Crosby
3. What Child Is This? - Burl Ives
4. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen - Glee Cast
5. It Came Upon A Midnight Clear - Carpenters
6. The First Noel - *NSYNC
7. O Little Town Of Bethlehem - Johnny Cash
8. Go Tell It On The Mountain - NEEDTOBREATHE
9. Away In A Manger - Mindy Smith
10. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing - Amy Grant
11. O Come All Ye Faithful - Harry Connick, Jr.
12. Little Drummer Boy - Audio Adrenaline
13. Joy To The World - Mariah Carey
14. O Come, O Come Emmanuel - Third Day
15. O Holy Night - Kari Jobe
16. Ave Maria - Celine Dion
17. Silent Night - Justin Bieber

Follow me on Spotify and subscribe to this playlist here!

No comments:

Post a Comment