Monday, November 12, 2012

there's music in my ears - part 2

I'm resisting every urge I have inside of me to not decorate my house from top to bottom for Christmas for another week and a half. That hasn't kept me from starting to pull out my Christmas tunes, though. Here's a new playlist for you to enjoy - some of my all-time favorites are on here!

1. Hey Santa Claus - The Moonglows
2. Mele Kalikimaka - Bing Crosby
3. Sleigh Ride - Ella Fitzgerald
4. Run Rudolph Run - Chuck Berry
5. White Christmas - Otis Redding
6. It Came Upon a Midnight Clear - Norah Jones
7. Carol of the Bells - John Williams
8. Please Come Home for Christmas - CeeLo Green
9. Rocking Around the Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee
10. Winter Wonderland - Darlene Love
11. Santa Baby - Michael Buble
12. I'll Be Home For Christmas - She & Him
13. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - The Carpenters
14. Auld Lang Syne - The Cast

Follow me on Spotify and subscribe to this playlist here!

No comments:

Post a Comment