Monday, November 19, 2012

museums to visit.

86. Visit ten new museums.

I'm trying to compile a list of the museums that I'd like to get to see. Here are my top fifteen - hopefully I'll make it to at least ten of them.

1. The Museum of Modern Art - New York City
2. Guggenheim Museum - New York City
3. Metropolitan Museum of Art - New York City
4. Library of Congress - Washington, DC
5. Andy Warhol Museum - Pittsburgh
6. National Portrait Gallery - Washington, DC
7. Museum of Flight - Seattle
8. Georgia O'Keefe Museum - Santa Fe, New Mexico
9. Wright Museum - Wolfeboro, New Hampshire
10. International Spy Museum - Washington, DC
11. Please Touch Museum - Philadelphia
12. The House of the Seven Gables - Salem, Massachusetts
13. Holocaust Memorial Museum - Washington, DC
14. The Field Museum of Natural History - Chicago
15. The Salvador Dali Museum - St. Petersburg, FL

What is your favorite museum? Any suggestions for me?

1 comment:

  1. Great list!! The Met, MOMA, Holocaust, Portrait Gallery and Library of Congress have all changed my life!! I would also recommend Ellis Island! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete